Sub Branch General Meetings are conducted quarterly on the 2nd Tuesday at 0930 for 1000 in February, April, July & October followed by finger food and refreshments. The General Meetings are held at the Tewantin Noosa RSL Memorial Club in the Bill Kidd Room. The Annual General Meeting is held annually in March.
Our AGM will be held on the 5th March at the RSL Memorial Club in the Bill King room.
The quarterly meeting will be held prior at 0830 for 0900 followed by a recess leading into the AGM.
All members are encouraged to attended to learn about your Boards agenda for the coming twelve months.
As members would be aware the new 2017 membership year is now upon us, and Sub Branch memberships ate now due. They can be paid from the 1st of December 2016 to the 28th of February 2017.
Members would remember that back in March 2016 the Sub Branch adopted a new and innovative membership structure to encourage all service members to become life subscribers at a reduced cost. This fee structure is set out below.
The Administrative Procedures shall apply to all current financial Service Members and Life Subscriber Members of the Tewantin Noosa RSL Sub Branch Incorporated, and come into effect from the 1st of March 2016.
A multi-tiered fee structure is offered to service members who are financial members of the Tewantin Noosa RSL Incorporated with fees being based on the structure as set out below and on the provision that the Service Members become Life Subscriber Members.
- All service members over 70 years of age be provided Life Subscriber status free of charge
- All service members with 10 years plus membership with the Queensland RSL be offered life subscriber status for a one off charge of $20
- All service members with between 5 and 10 years membership with the Queensland RSL be offered life subscriber status for a one off charge of $30
- All service members with between 1 and 5 years membership with the Queensland RSL be offered life subscriber status for a one off charge of $40
- New Members be offered life subscriber status for a one off charge of $50
- New Members not wishing to join the Tewantin Noosa RSL Sub Branch Incorporated as Life Subscribers shall be joined as a Service Members at an annual fee of $20
A membership renewal form is available to download below and 2017 fees can be paid at the sub Branch Office or by post as set out on the form, and I urge all members to renew memberships as soon as possible